Schwartz Hall - Interests
Men of Teal: Men's Leadership Floor
The mission of the Men of Teal Leadership Community on the first floor of Schwartz Hall is to develop the 40 male first year residents as leaders. In developing leaders, this community will focus on individual identity, group dynamics, and community engagement. Through programming and mentorship, this special interest housing floor will work to develop a supportive community, foster campus involvement, develop effective communication skills, and provide leadership opportunities.
Why Apply to Men of Teal?
- Reserved housing in Schwartz Hall located across from the Student Recreation Center and Wagoner Dining Center.
- Planned activities and programs specialized to the Men of Teal floor.
- Focused approach to your development as a Seahawk.
- Opportunities to complete Leadership Certificates.
- Access to and direct support from key university staff.
- Potential for participation in peer leadership/mentorship.
- Experience to put on a resume.
How to Apply
For More Information contact Tiffani Idol at email@example.com