Phi Kappa Phi was founded in 1897 at the University of Maine, and is the nation’s oldest, largest, and most selective collegiate honor society for all academic disciplines. It has chapters on over 300 campuses in the U.S., Puerto Rico, and the Philippines.
- Undergraduate students must have completed at least 24 semester hours or the equivalent.
- Juniors must have completed at least 72 credit hours and rank in the top 7.5 [percent (or higher depending on local chapter standards) of their class.
- Graduate students must rank in the upper 10 percent of their class.
- Transfer credits are considered in determining class rank.
- Faculty, professional staff, and alumni who have achieved scholarly distinction may also be eligible for membership.
UNCW Phi Kappa Phi Chapter, Chapter 222
2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 |