Fees and Eligibility
Health Fee/Services Covered
The student health fee is part of the student fee package and is paid through fees/tuition each term. Student taking six or more credit hours qualify. Students taking less than six credit hours are eligible to receive health services upon payment of the health fee.
The student health fee covers:
- Unlimited visits with the SHC providers
- Nutritionist services with a Registered Dietitian
- Health education services
- Substance abuse prevention and education programs
Nominal fees are charged in the SHC for:
- Laboratory testing
- Annual female exam/Pap testing
- Male health exam
- STD screening
- Physical exams for student teacher and student nurse requirements
- Allergy injections
- Office procedures (suturing, IV fluid and medication administration, etc.).
The SHC makes every effort to keep these additional charges at a minimum.
Taking Summer Classes?
If you are taking classes, you have already paid a summer health fee. There is no additional charge to be seen at the Student Health Center
Not Taking Summer Classes?
Continuing students from the spring semester who are not taking summer classes and are pre-registered for fall semester may use the SHC after paying a student health fee of $35 per session, payable at your first visit. Payment must be made with Seahawk Bucks, cash, check or credit card. Students not currently registered for class are not able to charge to their student account. Standard charges for labs, procedures and medications apply during summer session.