Program and Course Curriculum Changes
Curriculum Change Requests
- Modify Existing
- Add Distance Education to Existing Program
- Discontinue a Program
** Education Specialization Only
- Please use the following report to capture the current course information. Provide justification for changes that are made to the course. Submit this form with changes and justification to Nancy Holland (email@example.com), or send to the Graduate School (mail code 5955). If you do not see the course listed when searching the report, the course will be considered a new course
- Course Change Report (for reporting access please contact David Childers, (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Please complete the following form for all new courses and submit to the Graduate School. If you have questions about sections of the form, please contact Wanda Underwood (email@example.com) or David Childers (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- New Course Form and please send an updated catalogue copy along with the new course form. Submit this form with changes and justification to Nancy Holland (email@example.com), or send to the Graduate School (mail code 5955).
|Program and Course Curriculum Change Deadlines|
|All program and course curriculum changes must be received by the Graduate School no later than the deadline posted below.|
|Requests for Catalogue Year:||Submit by:||Status|
|2015 - 2016||Oct. 1, 2014||Open|
|2016 - 2017||Oct. 1, 2015||Open|