UNCW's Randall Library contains a wealth of data and research publications related to geospatial technology. Contact Peter Fritzler for more information.
Are you looking for great information? There are plenty of great websites, but listservs are also a great way to stay in touch with the rapidly changing technology. Here are a few that may interest you:
- coastalist (coastal_list@UDel.Edu)
- Society for Conservation and GIS ( SCGIS) (SCGIS@LISTSERV.URI.EDU)
- Remote Sensing Conservation list (Conservation_RS@googlegroups.com)
- NC GIS list (email@example.com)
- Ecosystem Based Mangement listserv (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Facilities at UNCW are located in the "Facilities" section and if you are in search of data, check our the "where to find data" link on the left.