- Closing Schedule Deadlines:
- All journal entries and IDIs due to General Accounting by 5:00pm per dates below in order to be processed in that particular month:
- Crossing Funds: February 23rd
- Not Crossing Funds: February 25th
- Outgoing Wire Requests - all wire transactions processed every Wednesday for requests received by the prior Friday.
upcoming accounting classes:
ACT 302 02/24/16
ACT 101 02/25/16
ACT 101 03/07/16
ACT 301 03/15/16
ACT 105 03/16/16
ACT 101 03/30/16
Expenditure account codes
General Accounting is the financial center of operations for the University. Our goal is to provide accurate, timely reporting, and customer service to the Campus Community to facilitate their financial needs.
- Effective February 29th we have a new electronic journal entry form that doesn’t require entering a fund’s org and program code! When fed, it will default to your fund’s current org and program code. You can find the new form under the Forms tab on the General Accounting homepage or the Controller’s Office homepage If you have any questions, contact Andrew Savage at firstname.lastname@example.org or 2-3148.
- Petty Cash Policy updated November 1, 2015.
- Not only has the Banner Fund Establishment Form been revised, but the entire process as well. Using the workflow capabilities of ImageNow, progression through the process can be tracked by those who have access to ImageNow. Access to ImageNow and the Fund Establishment workflow, as well as traiing for the new process, can be obtained by contacting Diana Rivenbark at ext. 2-7384.
- Any saved links to forms may become corrupt or obsolete so be sure to update on a monthly basis.
- Check out our Helpful Resources tab for links to internal and external state agencies.