Fixed Assets maintains accurate and current data on movable equipment campus wide, records and performs annual inventories, and provides the University departments with timely reports and information regarding departmental assets.
What is State Property?
State owned property is defined as follows: In the possession of the State of North Carolina and purchased with State funds, property donated to the State, or property purchased with other funds that give ownership of the property to the state.
Fixed Assets Threshold
- University Equipment to be tracked in Banner as a Fixed Asset is $5000.
- Computers (PC's, laptops, and servers) that fall below $5000 are no longer tracked by Fixed Assets, but are tracked by ITSD.
- See Equipment tab for more information.
Ways We Can Help You!
- Help provide correct account codes.
- Provide asset reports by department, building or location in preparations for departmental moves.
- Supply information on stolen assets for police identificiation.
- Provide custodian identification for assets.
- Answer questions regarding University policy and procedures for Fixed Assets.
UNCW Fixed Assets Office is located in Hoggard Hall, Suite 149.
Parking available on Hamilton Drive, parking lots A or F.
UNC Wilmington, Fixed Assets
601 South College Road, Mail Code 5934
Wilmington, NC 28403-5934
Fixed Assets Administrator
Sharon Nalley, email@example.com