Test Out of a Certificate Course
Follow these steps to register for "test out" of a Finance Certificate Course:
- Go to http://remedy.uncw.edu.
- Login with your UNCW e-mail account information (without "@uncw.edu").
- Click "ITSD Workshops Enrollment System".
- On the left side, under Student, click "Enroll in a Class".
- Under Step 1, choose the Non Certificate category. (Once you choose the category, the list in Step 2 will display all available workshop dates/times.)
- Single click the TESTOUT session that you would like to register for.
- Under Step 4, type your phone number and click "Enroll".
- Contact the Training Coordinator at ext. 27384 and provide the course name(s) that you wish to test out of. A maximum of two tests will be given in each one hour TESTOUT period.
Test results will be emailed to you.
If an 80% passing rate is achieved, the course(s) will be marked as complete in Remedy.
If an 80% passing rate is not achieved, it is recommended that you register for the course to obtain additional instruction on the subject matter.