Course Evaluations with IDEA Center and Campus Labs
- Instructions for selecting relevant learning objectives. For more information about selecting learning objectives click here.
General Information on IDEA
- The general benefits and philosophy of the IDEA instrument can be found here. Included are:
- Focus on student learning and related teaching methods
- The ability to choose learning objectives for your course
- Adjustments for extraneous influences
- Research underpinning the development and validation of the IDEA instrument
- IDEA's use of a nationwide comparative database
Reporting of Results
- Faculty reports are typically made available after final grades have been submitted.