If you're looking for someone in the department, here is a good place to start. The Provost heads up this flow chart, and the lecturers of office staff round it out. Click here.
Can't find the internship coordinator? Want to call the chairman? All the details are here.
English Department policies
Find here all the information you need on Administration, Evaluation, Hiring, Mentoring and Teaching. Click here.
Get into Sharepoint by logging in here.
Who's in their office and when? All the details are here.
Morton Hall 126
Ph.D., New York University
M.A., New York University
B.A., St. Francis College
Dr. Clifford's interests include composition and literary theory, contemporary nonfiction, and literature since 1945.
ENG 317: Writing about Film
ENG 561: Topics in American Literature: Postmodern American Fiction and Culture
- “Rhetorical Ideals and Disciplinary Realities.” College English 70:1 (2008): 304-313.
- with J. Schilb. Making Literature Matter, Third Edition. Boston: Bedford, 2006.
- with J. Schilb. Making Arguments About Literature. Boston: Bedford, 2005.
- “The Subject is Discourse.” Relations, Locations, Positions. Ed. J. Vanderburg et al. Urbana: NCTE, 2006.
- “The Unconscious Redux.” Reader Spring 2000: 17-21.