CIS Add-on Licensure
Please note that application deadlines have changed as of April 10th, 2013. See dates below.
To be eligible for consideration for the add-on licensure option, candidates must have:
- A master’s degree from an accredited university
- A minimum of three years of teaching or other professional education experience*
- A current North Carolina educator’s license*
*This can be waived under certain circumstances. Please see Program Coordinator for details.
- Apply Non-Degree Graduate
- Attach Written Statement of Interest
- At least 3 years of successful teaching experience (or equivalent)
- Completed Master’s Degree from a regionally accredited institution
Program: 12-18 hours of coursework
Electives are chosen to complement students’ professional goals.
Candidates complete Praxis II: Educational Leadership: Administration and Supervision #0411
To receive an application for admission, please contact: The Graduate School University of North Carolina at Wilmington 601 South College Road Wilmington, NC 28403-5959 or go online to https://app.applyyourself.com/?id=UNCW-GRAD
For more information, please contact us for more information at email@example.com
*Contact Program Coordinator with questions about this requirement.