Main Campus Services
- Career Center
- Degree & Enrollment Verification
- Non-Traditional Student Services (UNCW SeaHawk Perch)
- Office of the Registrar
- Request UNCW Transcripts
- University Learning Center (peer tutoring services)'
- Randall Library has recently improved the login process for accessing your Library Account and library resources from off-campus.
- Library Video - Tutorial video on how to use the services of Randall Library
- Support for Distance Learners
- Online Library Tutorials - Provide information on using library catalog, research data bases, and how to use the library website
UNCW Main Campus Bookstore
University of North Carolina Wilmington Bookstore
601 South College Road
Fisher Student Center
Wilmington, NC 28403-5916
Here are two easy ways you can order your textbooks:
- Go to http://www.uncw.edu/ba/bookstore/ and click the Textbooks link, then enter your class schedule.
- Logon to SeaNet at http://seanet.uncw.edu, click Student Services and Financial Aid, then select Registration and choose View Your Booklist to see all of the required textbooks for your classes.
- eTextbooks: will save you up to 60% off the new book price. Take advantage of the NOOK Study application, allowing you to easily highlight, make notes & bookmark important pages in the eTextbook.
- Rental Books: give you a savings of over 50% off the new textbook price. By paying a small rental fee upfront, you have a physical book for the entire semester - highlighting & note taking is allowed.
- Free UPS shipping labels are available online for book returns
- Used Books: the books are 25% cheaper thank new books. This option is great if you'd like to keep your books and build a personal library.