Students Registered with the Disability Resource Center
The Disability Resource Center (DRC) is the UNCW office responsible for approval of academic accommodations. To request appropriate accommodations, students with disabilities should contact the Disability Resource Center . Additional information regarding this process can be found below:
- Students who have completed the process of registering with the Disability Resource Center (DRC) Office should refer to the Requesting Accommodations Page for instructions on requesting and receiving services through the DRC office.
Additional Information and Resources
- UNCW offers a wide variety of Campus Resources available to all students.
- The Disability Resource Center staff has compiled a list of Disability Resources.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Many of your questions can be answered by reviewing the Frequently Asked Questions section of our website.
Get Involved on Campus:
- Review the Campus Involvment page for tips on the importance of campus involvement.
My Ten Responsibilities:
- Review the Ten Responsibilities of students registered with the Disability Resource Center.
New Student Orientation Packet:
- The New Student Orientation Packet is reviewed with all students who have
Policies and Procedures:
- Review the Policies and Procedures section of our website.
- SEA Lab offers innovative assistive technology software programs, experienced and knowledgeable staff, and encompasses a wide range of resources to help students become more academically successful. Go to the SEA Lab page for more information.