new FOR 2012-2013
You can view your listing of completed workshops, submit your community service and/or observation hours, and submit your reflections ALL IN OUR NEW ONLINE SYSTEM!!!!
Please note: it may take a week for your most recent workshop to be posted to your profile.
Currently the system will only allow you to make one submission for community service. If you need to make an additional submission to record the required number of hours, please wait - this feature will be added to the system in the next couple of weeks. Thank you for your patience!
Leadership UNCW is a program that offers students the opportunity to develop their leadership skills by attending individual workshops or by attending a series of workshops to earn a certificate in leadership. All workshops are open to all UNCW students!
*Registration is NOT required for any of the workshops*
Individual Leadership UNCW Workshops:
CALENDAR FOR SPRING 2013 WORKSHOPS *please note that the 3/21 Officer Transition Workshop will now be held in the Masonboro Island Room, FSC 2011.*
LIST OF SPRING 2013 WORKSHOPS *please note that the 3/21 Officer Transition Workshop will now be held in the Masonboro Island Room, FSC 2011.*
Leadership UNCW Certificate Programs:
- For students interested in learning more about their personal leadership style
Social Justice and Community Leadership
- For students interested in becoming engaged citizens in a diverse community
- For students interested in becoming a leader in a student organization
Fraternity and Sorority Leadership
- For students interested in becoming a leader in the fraternity/sorority community
Health Professions Leadership
- For students interested in becoming a leader in a health-related career
Business Administration Leadership
- For students interested in becoming a leader in the business world
LEADERSHIP UNCW CERTIFICATE REQUIREMENTS Please see NEW requirements for Fraternity and Sorority Leadership Certificate!
AND The Personal Leadership Certificate is a Co-Requisite (not pre-requisite) for the Health Professions and Business Administration Certificates.
New this year: Only ONE critical reflection is required when you complete all of your workshops and community service or shadowing (if required). Critical Reflections should be a minimum of 500 words and a maximum of 750 words in length, written in paragraph form, saved in a word document that you upload into the Leadership UNCW system, and please address the following:
- Describe your Leadership UNCW experience, including all workshops and the community service or professional shadowing (if applicable).
- What did you learn from participating in Leadership UNCW? What concepts have influenced you as a leader and what, if any, changes have you made to your leadership approach because of what you have learned?
- In the future, how will you continue to develop your leadership skills?
For more information, please contact the Center for Leadership Education and Service at 910-962-3877 or email@example.com.