More Upcoming Events
- December 16, 4 p.m., CIE - Social Marketing Leads to Next Glass Social Gathering - How did Next Glass use social marketing to push into 100,000 downloads in 48 hours? Panelists will include Josh Harcus, Huify; Mandy Curtin and Robyn Deely, Next Glass; Jamie Mottram, For the Win and will be moderated by Jeanne Persuit, assistant professor of communication studies at UNCW. Plan to stay afterwards to celebrate your successes that contributed to a GREAT year for CIE. This event is hosted in partnership with the UNCW Swain Center and Next Glass. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you to our event sponsor: Wide Open Technologies.
CIE in the News
- WATCH: When Entrepreneurs and Filmmakers Got Together at Cucalorus - ExitEvent, 11.24.14
- Scott Moody's choice: 'Internet of You,' not 'Internet of Things' - WRAL Tech Wire, 11.21.14
- Cucalorus 10x10 Project Gives Startups Screen Time, Experience - GWBJ, 11.18.14
- Bringing competitive spirit to coast leads to White House invite - WRAL Tech Wire, 11.17.14
- CIE Director Visits White House To Accept Award - GWBJ, 11.13.14
- NCino, Other Local Startups Shine At Tech Awards - GWBJ, 11.07.14
- EasyVote's Software Promises Smoother Running Elections - Xconomy, 11.03.14
- Business Rx: Election tech company votes for growth - The Washington Post, 11.02.14
- Competition Offers Prize Of South By Southwest Interactive Passes - GWBJ, 10.31.14
- CIE Tenant Lands Seed Money Investment From Raleigh Team - GWBJ, 10.30.14
- Next Glass Showcases at Star-Studded #WSJDLive in SoCal - ExitEvent, 10.29.14
- Venturing into an action-filled shark tank for Venture Atlanta - WRAL Tech Wire, 10.22.14
- Wilmington startups represented at technology awards in Raleigh - Star News, 10.11.14
- 6 To Grow On: Leaders Tackling Garner Recommendations - GWBJ, 10.10.14
- Silicon Valley Tools for Wilmington's Beach Startups - ExitEvent, 10.09.14
- Startup Aims To Tidy Up Cleaning Services - GWBJ, 10.01.14
- Bob Creeden - Help attract technology to coast - Star News, 10.01.14
Mobile Education LLC
Mobile Education is a software service technology company whose aim is to develop innovative, real-time, two-way short message service (SMS) based applications. Their primary goal is to provide clients with the capability to send and receive a wide range of mobile phone information services using bi-directional text messages via common short codes using readily available cell phone and cellular network technologies.
Mobile Education has been formed with the expressed intent of developing and marketing intellectual property that is being created by the principal owners in partnership with the University of North Carolina at Wilmington.
View Company Website: Mobile Education LLC