If you know someone worth celebrating, let us know! (email@example.com)
Congratulations to the following presenters at the National Science Teachers Association Area Conference on Science Education: November 7-9, 2013! We are proud of you!
- Amy Taylor (UNCW)-"NSTA Press Session: Geometry of Life: The Engineered World" and "A Sensor in Your Belly Button? Explore Cool New Sensors and Ethical Issues" and "Island Ecology for Educators: Using Coastal Resources to Engage Students"
- Sue Kezios (UNCW)-"Nature's Engineers:Connecting STEM Education with Evironmental Literacy Through Engineering"
- Shelby Morge (UNCW)-"Using Squeak Etoys to Teach Technology Skills"
Congratulations to the following presenters at the North Carolina Council of Teachers of Mathematics 43rd Annual State Conference: October 31-November 1, 2013! We are proud of you!
- Shelby Morge (UNCW) and Karen Hill (UNCW)-"Strengthen T and M in your STEM Class"
- Ginger Rhodes (UNCW)-"Integrating Math and Science Using Probeware"
- Kelli Slaten (UNCW)-"Learning Mathematical Writing"
Congratulations to the following presenters at the Bridging the Gap: Uniting North Carolina K-16 STEM Education Conferencein October 2013! We are proud of you!
- Caroline Courter (UNCW)- "Developing and Implementing Student-Led STEM Activities"
- Sridhar Narayan (UNCW)- "Modeling Using Squeak EToys"
- Angelia Reid-Griffin (UNCW)- "Junior Seahawk Academy"