The Career Center offers a variety of ways for employers to reach UNCW students and graduates. Whether you want to hire a full-time or part-time employee, temporary help, or a student intern, we can connect you with well-trained, qualified applicants to meet your needs. UNCW is always interested in hearing from you about how we can work with you more effectively.
Post Jobs and Internships:
Other Ways to Connect with UNCW:
- Interview students on campus for internships and full-time jobs. To schedule an On-Campus Interview, contact the office manager, Ashley Navarra
- Join us for career fairs and special events
- Present to students in their classes
- Participate on guest speaker panels
- Staff a table to recruit students in high traffic areas on campus
- Join our Employer Advisory Board
- Schedule an Information Session
- Be a guest resume reviewer during Express Hours
The UNCW Career Center is interested in strengthening the recruitment pipeline of students to employers, assisting employers in building their brands on campus, and making UNCW the recruitment destination for Fortune 500 companies, high performing NC companies, and non-profit organizations. By referring your valued connections to the UNCW Career Center, you will personally impact the employment outcomes of our students and alumni. Additionally, if you are a hiring manager or business owner and you are interested in hiring our students yourself, we invite you to fill out the information below and the Career Center staff will contact you to discuss opportunities. Not a business owner or hiring manager but know someone who is and would benefit from our Seahawks? Then you too are included in the invitation to refer your contacts! We value the referrals and want to hear from employees of the university, students, alumni, parents, and friends of UNCW.
Go Seahawks! Employer Referral Program
Meet our Associate Director for Employer Development:
At UNCW, we love to try new things. If you have ideas or recruiting strategies you would like to try on campus, please contact Rebecca Christiansen, Associate Director for Employer Development.
UNCW Campus Map
Whether you're here for a Career Fair, Information Session, or interviewing our students, we want you to have some great options when searching for accommodations. Here are a few that we recommend:
Close to UNCW
- Holiday Inn Express http://www.ihg.com/holidayinnexpress/hotels/us/en/wilmington/ilmuc/hoteldetail
- Courtyard by Marriott http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/ilmcy-courtyard-wilmington-wrightsville-beach/
- Staybridge Inn http://www.staywilmington.com/
Close to Wrightsville Beach/Mayfaire Area (10-15 minute drive from UNCW)
- Hilton Garden Inn http://hiltongardeninn3.hilton.com/en/hotels/north-carolina/hilton-garden-inn-wilmington-mayfaire-town-center-ILMTCGI/index.html
- Homewood Suites by Hilton http://homewoodsuites3.hilton.com/en/hotels/north-carolina/homewood-suites-by-hilton-wilmington-mayfaire-nc-ILMMTHW/index.html
- Hampton Inn http://hamptoninn3.hilton.com/en/hotels/north-carolina/hampton-inn-and-suites-wilmington-wrightsville-beach-ILMWVHX/index.html
The Wilmington International Airport (ILM) is only 15 minutes from campus (7.0 miles). Directions from ILM to UNCW:
- Head northeast on Airport Blvd
- Turn left onto N 23rd St
- Turn left onto the ramp to Martin Luther King Jr Pkwy (to get to I-40)
- Turn right onto US 117 / 132 S = College Rd
- UNCW (601 S. College Rd) will be on your left
The University of North Carolina Wilmington Career Center is committed to a Policy of Equal Opportunity for all students and graduates. The job and internship postings provided through the Career Center are open to all without regard to race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status. The Career Center at the University of North Carolina Wilmington does not warrant or represent any particular posting or opportunity, whether paid or unpaid, and complies with THE FAIR LABOR STANDARDS ACT AND/OR OTHER FEDERAL AND STATE LABOR AND EMPLOYMENT LAWS.