The Career Center offers a variety of ways for employers to reach UNCW students and graduates. Whether you want to hire a full-time or part-time employee, temporary help, or a student intern, we can connect you with well-trained, qualified applicants to meet your needs. UNCW is always interested in hearing from you about how we can work with you more effectively.
Ways you can be involved with the Career Center:
- Interview students on campus for internships and full-time jobs
- Join us for career fairs and special events
- Post jobs and internships in SeaWork
- Present to students in their classes
- Participate on guest speaker panels
- Staff a table to recruit students in a high traffic areas on campus
- Join our Employer Advisory Board
- Schedule an Information Session
The University of North Carolina Wilmington Career Center is committed to a Policy of Equal Opportunity for all students and graduates. The job and internship postings provided through the Career Center are open to all without regard to race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status. The Career Center at the University of North Carolina Wilmington does not warrant or represent any particular posting or opportunity, whether paid or unpaid and complies with THE FAIR LABOR STANDARS ACT AND/OR OTHER FEDERAL AND STATE LABOR AND EMPLOYMENT LAWS.