The Information Center offers a wide variety of services for UNCW's students, staff, and guests. The Information Center Specialist on duty is there to greet you, whether by phone or in person. Staff members are available to support all of the following services. Please note, those marked with specific Student, Faculty, or Staff must present a valid UNCW One card to utilize that service.General Information: Campus Life facilities (building hours and event schedule), the university in general, as well as the surrounding Wilmington area.
- Official UNCW Lost and Found Service: any items that are found on or around campus are logged at the Information Center and are kept no longer than 2 months. UNCW community members who have lost items on campus are encouraged to contact the Information Center with the hope that we may be able to reunite you with the item. In the event that your item has not yet been found, we can then collect your information so that we may contact you if it is turned in.
- Laptop Checkout: Laptops may be checked out for a maximum of four hours and must be kept within the four Campus Life facilities. (Student/Faculty/Staff)
- Piano Key Checkout Service (Student/Faculty/Staff)
- Umbrella Checkout Service*: 20-25 golf-sized umbrellas are available for checkout (service sponsored by SGA) (Student/Faculty/Staff)
- Basketball Tickets: men's basketball tickets are available for a limited time period leading up to each game. UNCW students with valid UNCW One Card are encouraged to call the Information Center in advance to confirm that tickets are available or contact the UNCW Athletics Ticket Office directly. (Students Only)
- Bulletin Board: available for public posting after securing approval from the Information Center Specialist. Postings may not be larger than 11"x17". Postings will be removed after 3 weeks, or after the event date, whichever comes first.
- First Aid Kit/ Defibrillator
- Courtesy Phone: local calls only. Calls must be limited to 3 minutes.