2012 Annual Retirement Benefits Statements Available in Personal ORBIT Account
Monday, June 17, 2013
Active members receiving a statement will have data on:
- Contributions to the N.C. Retirement System as of December 31, 2012
- Projected retirement benefit
- Projected benefit through NC 401(k) and NC Deferred Compensation (457) plans
- Social Security estimate (how much you may receive from Social Security at age 62)
To access your Annual Benefits Statement:
- Visit www.myncretirement.com
- Click on the ORBIT button to log-in
- Once logged on to your personal ORBIT account, click on “View Annual Benefits Statement” to view or print your statement
If you have forgotten your security questions, you must re-register in ORBIT. Due to online safety concerns, the Retirement Systems cannot reset your security questions.
To help better understand the information in your statement, refer to the Annual Benefits Statement website. There you will find a list of frequently asked questions, a User Guide, training video and other resources depending on your stage of life and career.
If you had less than 12 months of service in 2012, a letter from Treasurer Cowell is posted to your account that identifies where you will find your length of service, retirement account balance, and beneficiary designation(s) within ORBIT.
Remember, your statement will not be mailed to you, so log-on to ORBIT and start planning for your financial future today.