Alumni Career Services
As an alumnus you are encouraged to use the UNCW Career Center for your employment needs and opportunities. The Career Center has extensive programs to serve UNCW alumni who may be making a career change, reentering the job market, or seeking career development services. Additionally, if you have employment opportunities at your place of business you can use the Career Center to recruit a fellow Seahawk!
- SeaWork Career Web Site - Free access to jobs, employers and resumes through UNCW SeaWork. Search jobs and internships, post your resume for employers to review, sign up for on campus interviews, and explore employers registered for UNCW job fairs.
- Career Center Events - Free access to special career events such as the fall and spring Internship & Job Fairs, Graduate & Law School Day, fall and spring Education Job Fairs, Nursing Career Day, Resume Doctor Clinics and more.
- Career Counseling - Counseling to explore individual career concerns is available for free for all alumni.
- Career Assessments - Assessments help you explore your work values, career interests and work preferences. All assessments typically require work with a career counselor.
- Cape Fear Backpacks to Briefcases - The Backpacks to Briefcases (B2B) program aims to bridge the gap between recent college graduates and the New Hanover County workforce through paid work experiences in each graduate's field of study/career choice.
- Hire Fellow Seahawks - If you are interested in hiring Seahawks or know someone else who is hiring, we invite you to let us know and we will contact you!
- Alumni Career Resources - Find useful links to help refresh your cover letter and resume, as well as information about additional career tools available to UNCW alumni.