Annual Gifts at Work
UNCW relies on the generosity of annual donors to help UNCW remain one of the top 10 regional public undergraduate universities in the South.
Unrestricted gifts to UNCW's colleges and schools enable the deans to take on new opportunities, strengthen existing programs and meet immediate needs that are not supported through other sources of funding.
Annual gifts make a difference in every academic department by providing funding for:
- Merit, diversity and need-based scholarships
- Updated classroom technology that gives students a competitive edge in the workplace and their internships
- Hands-on learning experiences that enable students to apply their knowledge in a real world setting while making a difference in the community
- Student research opportunities that resonate with employers and graduate schools
- Study abroad and cultural experiences that prepare students for a global market
Discover how annual gifts help create unique learning opportunities by playing UNCW's new matching game.