SATURDAY, APRIL 26
Burney Center Ballroom
$60 per person
($75 after April 18)
Includes live music, dancing, heavy hors d'oeuvres, beer and wine
Help Celebrate the 15th Anniversery!
Dear UNCW friends,
Please help make the 15th annual Stompin’ at the Savoy the best ever!
Stompin’ provides merit scholarships for in-state, academically talented
students who indicate an interest in diversity concerns. Our goal is to
increase the principal amount of each endowed scholarship to $100,000.
We’re counting on your help to reach our goal.
Thanks again for your support!
Linda Upperman Smith
Malcomb Coley ’86, ’89 MBA
Support Stompin' Scholarships
With the continued financial support of Stompin' donors, the goal is to grow each endowment to the $100,000+ level. We hope you are able to attend the event and meet the scholarship recipients.
- Denis Carter Legacy Endowed Scholarship
- Douglas Johnson Endowed Scholarship
- Dr. Leroy W. Upperman Endowed Scholarship
- Ernest Swain Endowed Scholarship
- Euran S. Daniels Endowed Scholarship
- James Braye Endowed Scholarship
- Ralph Parker Endowed Scholarship
- Dr. Howard Rasheed S. Rasheed Diversity Scholarship
- Wells Fargo Endowed Scholarship
- Williston Senior High School Endowed Scholarship
Stompin' at the Savoy is a annual fundraiser for scholarships to increase diversity at UNCW. For the past fourteen years, Linda Upperman-Smith has served as the event chair. Stompin' supports nine diversity scholarships. Funds raised through Stompin' assist the university in meeting its commitment to maintain a campus environment that values a rich diversity in its student body. UNCW Diversity - Overview
Sponsorship Form (Please return the completed form to the UNCW Office of Donor Relations ~ 601 S. College Road ~ Wilmington, NC 28403-5631)
$5,000 - 40 TICKETS
$2,500 - 20 TICKETS
$1,500 - 14 TICKETS
$1,000 - 10 TICKETS
$600 - 10 TICKETS