Only high school seniors & prospective transfer students will receive an invitation; this invite is sent to your SeaLevel account. Registration is required and must be completed using your SeaLevel account. We cannot take reservations over the phone.
TO REGISTER USING SEALEVEL
- Log into your SeaLevel account using the account information provided in your e-mail invitation.
- Note the invitation that appears towards the top of the
page within your personal web portal. Click on "Click here to view
invitations or change RSVP status." (Click here for an example).
- Under the event heading "Seahawk Saturday", click on "RSVP".
- Select the program's date and location [9/19/2015 - Seahawk Saturday 2015 - Wilmington, NC] (Click here for an example).
- Complete the brief registration form and click "Accept Invitation".
- If you need to make any changes to your registration status or cancel your registration, please log into your SeaLevel account and follow the same process you used to register.
September 17, 2016
Create a SeaLevel account today so you can be sure to receive your invitation to Seahawk Saturday once registration opens.
FUTURE SEAHAWKS are invited to attend the University of North Carolina Wilmington’s Fall Visit Day, Seahawk Saturday,
on Saturday, September 17, 2016. Join us for a day of activities and
information sessions that will answer your questions about the wide
variety of programs and services available at UNCW. Visiting the
campus is always the best way for students to get a true feel for a
university; we hope you will join us to experience UNCW!
To view past Seahawk Saturday schedules and sessions, please see below.
Schedule & Sessions for First-Year & Transfer Students
Schedule & Sessions
Check-in will take place in Trask Coliseum beginning at 8:00 am. We will host a formal welcome session from 8:45 to 9:15, but registration will remain open until 11:15 for those who do not wish to attend the morning welcome.
At Check in you will receive your registration packet including your detailed schedule, campus maps, and other materials.
A variety of sessions will be available to allow you to learn more about different aspects of academic and campus life at UNCW.
Seahawk Saturday is designed to allow students and their guests to select sessions that are most important to them throughout the day. You are encouraged to divide and conquer as necessary. Visitors should plan to check in at Trask Coliseum (if arriving before 11:15), or James Hall (if after 11:15) for a comprehensive visit packet, including location for all of the above mentioned sessions.
Tips & What to Expect at Seahawk Saturday
Before you arrive, be sure you have prepared to spend your morning and afternoon on-campus. Here are some pointers which will help you enjoy your stay:
- Dress Comfortably – indoor facilities may be warmer or cooler than the temperature outside, be prepared for a rain shower, and wear comfortable shoes (you will be walking throughout the campus).
- Eat Breakfast - Light refreshments and beverages will be available during the day, and several on-campus dining locations will be open should you be interested in purchasing lunch. We recommend bringing cash, as some locations may be unable to accept bank or debit cards.
- Carpool - Since we are expecting a large crowd, you are encouraged to carpool, if possible.
Travel & Lodging Information
If you have additional questions about Seahawk Saturday, please call the Admissions office at (910) 962-3243 or email us at email@example.com (Subject: Seahawk Saturday).