Office: (910) 962-3699
Fax: (910) 962-3922
Location: Alderman Hall, Room 120B
- Responsible for Public Service and Continuing Studies successful transition into other university units.
- Responsible for mediation, support and solving ongoing issues by managing concerns that occur when integrating new units and programs into existing departments.
- Liaison for Public Service and Continuing Studies supporting the Dean’s and Directors in developing a business plan for each unit.
- Coordinating inventory, space utilization and distribution of assets while successfully transitioning 25 Public Service staff into Academic Affairs, Business Affairs, Student Affairs, University Relations and the Chancellor’s Office.
- Consultant and program facilitator during the transition of Active Learning and Adult Scholars programs to Osher Lifelong Learning management.
- Other areas of expertise include public service, community outreach, leadership and coaching, teaching, speaking, fundraising and administration skills, experience in business operations, personnel and operational management, program development, donor and sponsorship development, event management, marketing, sales, board development and relationship building.