students congregating in fisher union

Work Requests

ITS Requests

  • With the online ITS Request System, faculty, staff and students can choose to enter a help ticket which will go directly into our system.
  • You may also call the Technology Assistance Center (TAC) explaining your issue at 910-962-HELP(4357).

Project Requests

Project requests are required for major application enhancements or modifications, and for the development (or purchase and implementation) of new applications. We use TeamDynamix for project management and requests.

  • To enter an ITS project request, go to the project system here and choose ITS Project Request. (Sign in with your UNCW username and password.)
  • If you need help submitting a project request, view the knowledge base article here. (Sign in with your UNCW username and password.)
  • For future reference, you can also find the link to the project request system in our IT Service Catalog at (Professional Services > Project Management).

Website Requests

Special Events

Distance Education & Video Network Service Requests

To request video conferencing, streaming video and classroom capture, see the Distance Education & Video Network Services site.

iTunesU Request

To request an iTunesU site, fill out this online form.