LOG IN TO TEALWARE
You can now take advantage of entire Windows-based desktops via TealWare.
Currently Available Software Applications
Mac Clients -
Contact the Technology Assistance Center (TAC)
TealWare in the Teal Cloud
Whether you are on or off campus, using a PC, Mac or mobile device, you can access UNCW software (including Microsoft Office) through TealWare in the Teal Cloud. Please note that this is a secure, private cloud for the UNCW campus community.
Getting Started with TealWare
Install the Plug-In:
- When you visit https://tealware.uncw.edu you will be automatically prompted to install the newest plug-in.
- For complete instructions for Windows machines please read: Installing Plug-In Instructions (PDF)
- For complete instructions for Mac machines please read: Installing Plug-In Instructions (PDF)
- Access TealWare from on or off campus here: https://tealware.uncw.edu
- iPhone Access for TealWare: Setup & Connection Instructions (PDF)
- iPad Access for TealWare: Setup & Connection Instructions (PDF)
- Android Access for TealWare: Setup & Connection Instructions (PDF)
- Save to TIMMY/SAMMY file server or to a USB key (Please don't save to TealWare): Saving Instructions
- Blackboard - Save a document and upload it to Blackboard: Blackboard Saving Instructions
Please visit the Frequently Asked Questions page for more information.
Complete a request to have your software hosted on TealWare.